Monday, May 23, 2011

Your Mom ooooooooooooooh!

San Jose is dumb. Californians don't know hockey. And teal is NOT a cool color to be proud of. "Teal" is just an off green color. I'm all for originality, and its why I'm sad to see this. A rip off of Vancouver's Green Men. San Jose fans just ripped off the idea because they can't be creative in response. I'm pretty sure the Green Men have been around since before the play offs, so I will just call BANDWAGON on the San Jose Sharks.

Speaking of bandwagon. These hilarious signs accused Tampa fans of being bandwagoners, among other things. Probably true. Some shock jock from a radio station down in Florida got fans to call the Bruins to complain and the signs got taken down. Pansies. That is not in the spirit of playoff hockey.  Which is why I'm in favor of non-traditional hockey markets like Atlanta losing their teams. Although Tampa and Phoenix have been good. Tampa fans did this, which is amazing. Fans are blaming ownership and Bettman for Atlanta's inevitable move to Winnipeg, but no one is putting up a fight for ownership to keep the Thrashers in Atlanta except the fans. Even then, they don't have enough fans to collectively raise money to own the team. haha.

By the way! Vancouver is up 3-1 in the series. San Jose got the first 5 powerplays, but couldnt convert. Vancouver got the next few powerplays, scoring 3 goals on 5 on 3 powerplays. Reffing is ridiculous!
Tampa and Boston game 5 tonight. Two nights after Boston blew a 3 goal lead in a span of 4 minutes. Does Boston bounce back? Who starts in goal for Tampa? Tim Thomas doesn't care, he is just promising a win. Dumbass.

Corey Crawford gets a new contract. Averages 2.6 million a year. Chicago couldn't pony up 2.75 million for Niemi last year. Go figure.

Lebron is becoming a clutch player. Hate to say it. D. Rose is shot 15-42 the last two games. Not very MVP like. Bosh playing like an all star, and not soft. Udonis Haslem must be the difference. Chicago actually won a lot of the statistical battles, But Miami shot 50% from the field and Made more free throws at over 80%

Speaking of MVPs...the MVP of the 08-09 season is..........THIS GUY!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I saw some pathetic rendition of green men in SJ. Wow.

    And Tampa fans are no fun doing that. Supposed to retaliate. Oh well. :(

    I didn't watch all of the game too closely, but the reffing wasn't too ridiculous from what I saw (as in the 5 on 3's). Two of those calls were black and white. Only four such rules exist in hockey (delay of game, too many men, offside, and goalie playing puck outside trapezoid). Horrible errors by SJ.

    I would be surprised if Roloson didn't start for TB. Also, Chicago makes no sense. hahaha.

    Nice Datsyuk highlight. Also from the season after you say he should have been MVP. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I still had my lamespace I'd bring up the blog I wrote including all of the arguments FOR Pavel Datsyuk being MVP. Wish I still had it.

    ReplyDelete