I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm pretty disappointed at all the work I put into my blog about Jim Leyland to see no comments. sad face. Guess that is why I've held off posting. That is some grade A stuff, if you ask me.
I've also been playing (too much) LA Noire. Oops.
The other day I went to Meijer for grocery shopping. When I was in one of the freezers grabbing something, the old lady in her motorized cart told me to move. My reply; "Throw that bitch in reverse." In a playful manner, of course. Couple aisles later, I'm letting a woman go in front of me, and the old diabetic behind me is yelling stuff. Get out of my way, excuse me, you are rude, blah blah blah, ill get a manager. I was laughing and said please get a manager. Everyone else in that are was giving her some weird looks. Anyway, Matt and I are packing up the car, and there she is again, I am rude, nasty, she even got the license plate number on Matt's car. My last words were; God loves all people, even you! hahaha.
That was a really short version with not much editing. Hope you enjoyed.
Vancouver eliminated the sharks in game 5. Lucking bounce off a stanchion, everyone else fell asleep, Kevin Bieksa puts it on net, and bam. Vancouver to the finals. San Jose will cry like any dumb ass fans that the refs missed this icing call that supposedly hit Thing 1 before going all the way down. To me, it hits the glass before it clips him, but who cares? If San Jose wins the face-off and clears it, SJ wins. Instead, they lose it, and Vancouver scores to send it to overtime. This is big boy hockey, we cant be splitting hairs on icing calls. Joe Thornton lost the battle against Ryan Kesler. period.
Guy Boucher made the right call to bring back Rolo, and thus, we have a game 7 in Boston. This can really go either way. Boucher was in a similar situation as Leyland, except with rotating goalies. I'm going with Boston, just because rotating goalies doesn't work, and all year, I've picked against the Bolts only to be proven wrong.
Derrick Rose played like garbage this series. 17-56 the last two games, with 11 turnovers. And he is the MVP this year? awful. Boozer played well in game 4, but came up with 5 points in game 5. awesome. my pick to win it all goes down the drain. pathetic. Funny, Rose puts up all these shots and shoots under 30%, his team is losing, and he still doesn't catch as much shit as Russel Westbrook. Well, except from me. I'm just an incredible genius.
Except when I proclaimed tonight's game 5 "over" at some point in the 4th quarter. Chicago just made a big 3, and were up 77-65 with 3 minutes to go. But Bron and Wade went into beast mode, making huge shots and finishing the Bulls off for good. I'll spare you the gorey details, and give you this;
" At the end, it's all me , " Rose said. " Turnovers, missed shots, fouls. The series is over. "
You're damn skippy it was you.
And now on to a REAL MVP.
No comments:
Post a Comment