Sunday, May 15, 2011

Matters of the Heart

As far back as I can remember, the minute I have officially given up on finding a girlfriend, someone always pops up. With all that I was doing these past two semesters, I was so convinced that I was "too busy" for a relationship and all the signs of relationships within my network were just falling apart. However, I never really gave up. I tried to gain a date with a girl I worked with, which didn't pan out. And as much as I megaloathe rejection, it didn't eat me up too bad, but its why its hard for me to put myself out there. Now, I don't have such a busy life and the idea of a girlfriend is creeping ever so slowly back into the picture.

Lets be real, my one relationship that actually lasted a while ended up so horribly, that I was in a funk for a good 2 years. What in this world would really make me get back into such a situation? Putting your heart on the line and having it crushed like a Japanese building in Godzilla's path? Obviously, we aren't talking some middle school BS, so you get where I am going with this.

I guess that is why for next time, whenever it may be, I need to take it slow. I may miss out on someone (as has happened before) but I swear I'm a great guy that is worth the wait, if I can just come around and make up my damn mind. You can't be too careful anymore. When all that is waiting for you, won't come any closer. You've got to reach out a little more.

Obviously, I'm on a Paramore kick. Sue me. I'm sure you can. Who likes the linking I did in this post? I'm taking votes. I think it helps people understand my randomness. Should I even blog? That is not for you to decide, so eat me. See what I mean? More to come. Stay classy. That means you, Sidney Crosby. I'm having too much fun with this. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment