Sunday, May 15, 2011

Breastes just like Dolly Parton

Today was the perfect day to grab ya girl, lay on the couch, and fall asleep watching a movie. I hate missing out on this kind of stuff.

Yes, I am still on my Paramore kick. It seems when I get to thinking about girls I listen to non stop Paramore. It could be Hayley Williams. Flyers Fan. Orange Mic. Orange Hair. Need I say more?

NHL Playoffs continue tonight. San Jose And Vancouver. Suck it Joe Thornton. Ryan Kesler is a beast.

Would you let a robot give you a hysterectomy?

Canadian commercials are bad.

Adding comments for "Friday" has been disabled but you can still rate it "thumbs down" like 2,782,282 others.

Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat tonight.

This has been your daily waste of life. How else may I be of service to you? But don't get too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment