haha well THAT was a bad idea. Someone with that much baggage? When did I get that desperate? I have a huge paper due that I forgot about because too much of my brain is spent on girls. ugh. haha. I've been seriously considering an online dating profile, just to put it out there. I'm too afraid to ask anyone. So the idea is here.
Not that anyone really reads this, and out of 34 views I have 0 comments. but whatevs.
On a scale of 1-10, how STUPID is it to have 2 days off between games 1 & 2 in a 7 game series? With no travel, and the teams already had 10+ days off. If anything, they should play back to back! I guess that the NHL has it set up as they want, with non stop games starting today because San Jose/Vancouver gets two days off as well (which can help San Jose most at this point). Either way, not sure Tampa can continue their momentum after two days off. We'll see. Tim Thomas should bounce back.
More Triple OT, please.
Don't see Chicago being able to keep up the pace from the second half of game 1, but they are good enough to beat Miami. D. Rose = Wade, Boozer = Bosh, and there is no match for Bron except team D. Their lack of depth and inside presence is being exposed by Taj Gibson. Seriously.
Hey Jealousy is what I say to State fans when they make fun of Michigan, when people try to diss Pavel Datsyuk, etc. And yes, that video is from his rookie year. Even then he was showing flashes of brilliance, and even though Kolzig and Jagr were on the back end of their careers, Pavs totally destroyed them. Jagr looks really bad, and...well, Kolzig was helpless.
I think that every time I write a blog I should work Pavel Datsyuk into it. Sounds like a great idea to me!
ESPN can't shut up about the NFL Lockout when literally nothing new has happened in weeks. There is so much going on in sports, but instead of covering the NHL Playoffs they'd rather talk about the NFL. Why do I stick with ESPN? because I don't have TSN, damnit.
Dear, Detroit Red Wings, trade Bert and Ernie (Hudler). Re-sign Lidstrom, Miller, Ozzy, Eaves, maybe Salei. The talent pool for upcoming free agents is decent, but no one seemingly at a great price.
I leave you with this and hope that my estranged roommate isn't out cheating again. Its sad, really. But thats a story for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment