Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It is indeed a sad day.

A day in which I am more interested in a basketball game (Heat/Bulls) than a hockey game (SJ/VAN). The Bulls are my pick to win it all, and have been since the start of the season.

But to constantly see LeBron sucking is pretty damn good. He really is over rated. Chicago is dominating the rebounds and Miami can't find a big man that will help them. They just keep getting recycled.

And here it is, 2-1 Vancouver. I've missed everything. I am a fail fan. NHL on ESPN did ask which player would I start with if I had a team. Crosby, Ovie, Datsyuk, or Kesler. The fan boy in me wants Datsyuk, but he is 32. I chose Kesler. That is, if we built a team for the future. Whatevs.

My day today = Wake up at 11 am. Eat. ESPN. Go back to sleep at 2 pm. Wake up. Xbox and playoffs.
I really am pretty lazy. I can't ever get started up running for a period of time. Every time I try to start, it just gets derailed. It helps that I was decent in high school and had a good team/competition as opposed to just doing it to trim weight, which it never really helped.

I have a nice 15 page paper due Monday, a presentation, an exam Wednesday, none of which I have bothered with yet. And I got Day Day on Friday. Procrastination ftl.

Now I feel like I am forcing this blog. I need to have enough to talk about, but I want to stay consistent too. I could always take a "favorited" or "liked" video of mine from youtube, but more than half of them will be nerdy call of duty videos. Aw heck, lets give it a shot.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the getting running. It usually is just a thought for me.

    Oh, and you are a fail fan. Massively. No excuse. I don't wanna hear about how the NBA can't match the excitement since you'd rather watch that than NHL. Losa.

    I like the pun in the last link. Whether or not intentional.

    ReplyDelete